Documents showing your commitment to professional development
conclusions
It guides us to walk towards the teaching vision creatively, knowing abilities and skills in the school environment.
It helps to carry out a class planning, meeting objectives leaving a great teaching.
I highlight in class observations what is applied and what should be improved in the classroom, taking into account the people with whom I will work.
The course supports the classroom plan knowing that it is where the classes are planned, the reflection on their own teaching and learning practice, and the evaluation and feedback system for the improvement of the practice.
Suggestions, recommendations, congratulations for the activities of the course.
The course seemed practical and theoretical at the same time in its theoretical part, I consider that each of the objectives was met and the teacher Ana Milena Urrea who held very motivating and participatory meetings, in terms of practice I think it should start on time, the indications of the practical formats must also be clear and the institutions must be very tolerant with the practitioners regardless of the effort they make.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario