Documents showing your commitment to professional development
A report since you began teaching
From my first steps in the pedagogical practice I have been able to experience what the teaching profession is since it entails many lesson plans within the students.
Beginning I started my practices in high school where I was with sixth, seventh and eighth grades together with the teachers of the Francisco de Paula Santander School that until the seventh semester in the eighth semester I started with high school first with the seventh and eighth grades and then the directives of the institution took the decision to go to elementary school but this has been one of the most beautiful experiences because the work with the children was very pleasant since the teachers are very kind and they liked my work a lot because I am very didactic
I think that this process helps future teachers to consolidate their knowledge and thus advance in what they propose.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario